October 14, 2019
- Strong brewed coffee
- Raw, whole, 2% or nonfat milk
- 1 tsp +Life
- Jar with lid
- Make strongly brewed coffee: Use strongly brewed coffee from an Aeropress or another at-home process.
- Frothing the milk: Grab a jar with a lid. Pour the milk into the jar. Fill halfway. Screw the lid on tight. Shake the jar as hard as you can until the milk is frothy - 30 to 60 seconds.
- Heat the milk: Take the lid off the jar and pour milk into a small pot.
- Heat the milk on low to medium heat. The foam will rise to the top of the milk.
- Pour warm milk into the espresso: Pour the coffee into your cup. Use a large spoon to hold back the milk foam, and pour as much warm milk as you would like into the espresso.
- Add foam: Spoon as much milk foam as you would like onto your latte.
- Sprinkle +Life on top of the foam. Sip immediately!