October 14, 2019
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups of water or milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tsp of +Life
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced strawberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
- Maple syrup or brown sugar (optional)
- Combine the oats, butter and 1 1/2 cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the water/ milk has been absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in a teaspoon of +Life, butter (and optional maple syrup or brown sugar)
- Top with the berries as you like. If desired, pour a little maple syrup or brown sugar on top. Serve hot.